Friday, December 23, 2011

In the Studio: Creating a Mixed Media Painting

My thanks to those of you who gave me mostly good feedback on my post of a couple of days ago. The point I was trying to get across is that persevering in achieving a goal is as important, if not more so, than one's psychological frame of mind.

Yesterday, I was fooling around with a visual interpretation of this concept. I decided to document the process of creating the painting in this video. Thank you again for your support.



ljgloyd (c) 2011

4 comments:

  1. Well done Lori! This was fun to watch
    anita marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was fun to watch and very instructive. I like what you did. Were you holding a camera in one hand while creating with the other during the live action portion? That must have been a challenge. Well done, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, AM. Sally, yes, I had to hold the camera with one hand as I do not have a tripod. When I get a tripod I will try doing a completely live action video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really good and I liked the way you held the shots a bit longer so that we could see exactly what materials you were using. So many instructional video-makers don't pay sufficient attention to this.

    ReplyDelete