Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dear Readers


Welcome to the Lavender Gate, the portal to all the many things in this world that interest me. As I kick off this new blog, I reposted a few things from my other blogs as well as posting newly written material. What makes this blog different is that it consolidates all of my interests into one blog. In the future, besides posts featuring art, photography and creativity, you'll find more prose pieces, mostly observations I make about the world, book reviews, and maybe even a poem or two.

Thank you for dropping by and looking around. I love comments!

LJG, The Gate Keeper

4 comments:

  1. Looking really good Lori ... have bookmarked so will know when you post :)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Lori! I am really excited about your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I've bookmarked this so I can come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete